Business Manager & Personal Assistant
Part time, 10-12 hours per week
Salary range £8000-£11,500 depending on experience
We are looking for an individual with excellent interpersonal skills and a proven can-do attitude to join our team as a business manager and personal assistant to the Director. This part-time post is central to the continued growth and development of the company. The primary responsibility of the post holder will be to manage the business and financial affairs related to the administration of the company. The post holder will also provide administrative support to the Director, and act as the first point of contact for employees, customers and stakeholders, growing and nurturing relationships that have been established since the company was founded.
Essential selection criteria
• Experience of the management of the financial operations, marketing, HR and administration of a small growing company
• Experience of monthly management accounts including accounts receivable and accounts payable, data entry, customer & supplier account management, credit control, recording and reconciling bank transactions in a small business environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) level 2 (minimum) or equivalent
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to build good working relationships
• Flexibility to adapt and prioritise tasks
• A keen eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
• Self-motivated, able to take ownership of own workload and outputs
• Reliable and able to show initiative when dealing with unfamiliar scenarios
• Experience of working with the QuickBooks accounting system
Further information can be found by clicking here
All offers of employment will be dependent on pre-employment screening, as standard within the industry.
How to apply
For further information or to apply, email your CV and a covering letter with the names of two referees to email@example.com. Please include your name in the filename for all documents.
Closing date for applications is 31 March 2020.