Book a course
13-14 November E2PPL course Delivered by Zoom register
21-November NIO course Delivered by Zoom register
27-28 November NACWO course Delivered by Zoom register
4-7 December PIL AB Theoretical elements delivered by Zoom register
22 – 23 January E2PPL course Delivered via Zoom register
22 – 26 January PILA/B Theoretical elements delivered via Zoom register
14 – 15 February NACWO course delivered via Zoom register
19 – 23 February PILA/B Theoretical elements delivered via Zoom register
4 March NACWO refresher course delivered via Zoom register
19 – 20 March NVS face to face course register
19 – 22 March PILA/B Theoretical elements delivered via Zoom register
21 22 May Assessors course Upper Heyford face to face register
If there is no link provided for the course you want, download the relevant registration form below, and return this to email@example.com
Please note that full payment or a valid purchase order number is required at the time of booking to secure the place. Your attention is drawn to the terms and conditions for course bookings listed below. Please read the terms and conditions before submitting course registration forms.
The cut-off date for registrations will normally be 14 days prior to the start of the course. Late registrations may be accepted if there is space available. These will normally be subject to a non-refundable additional late registration fee of £20.
You will receive confirmation of your booking following receipt of a completed registration form and either full payment or a purchase order.
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom of this page
Terms and Conditions
1. a. Delegates: By submitting a registration form, you confirm that you are a bona fide research worker, and consent to Red Kite staff contacting the sponsor named on this form for a reference.
b. Others: By submitting a registration form, you confirm that to the best of your knowledge, the delegate/s named in the application is/are bona fide research workers and are either personally known to you, or has/have been endorsed by bona fide research staff.
2. Where delegates do not have English as their first language, you confirm that you or the delegate/s named have sufficient command of English to fully understand their responsibilities under the Animals (Scientific Procedures) Act 1986 and to participate fully in all activities during the course.
3. Full payment or a valid purchase order number is required at the time of booking to guarantee the booking.
4. Course details will only be supplied following receipt of this form and either full payment or a purchase order number.
5. Invoices will be sent to the address on the registration form, unless otherwise specified.
6. Correspondence will be via the contact email address, unless otherwise specified.
7. Any changes to a booking must be made in writing and confirmation of this change will be acknowledged by us.
8. Cancellation charges may apply, as follows:
Cancellation within 4 weeks of course date: 25% of cost
Cancellation within 2 weeks of course date: 50% of cost
Cancellation within 1 week of course date: 100% of cost
9. Red Kite may cancel a course if there is insufficient demand. In this case, confirmed delegates will have their course fee refunded.
10. On successful completion of the post-course assessment, including practical handling where appropriate, a certificate will be issued by the relevant accrediting body if applicable. This will be sent to the address on the registration form, unless otherwise specified.