Terms and Conditions for training courses
1. a. Delegates: By completing the registration form, you confirm that you are a bona fide research worker, and consent to Red Kite staff contacting the sponsor named on the form for a reference.
b. Others: By conpleting the registration form, you confirm that to the best of your knowledge, the delegate/s named in the application is/are bona fide research workers and are either personally known to you or has/have been endorsed by bona fide research staff.
2. Where delegates do not have English as their first language, you confirm that you or the delegate/s named have sufficient command of English to fully understand their responsibilities under the Animals (Scientific Procedures) Act 1986 and to participate fully in all activities during the course.
3. Full payment or a valid purchase order number is required at the time of booking to guarantee the booking.
4. Course details for licensee training courses will only be supplied following receipt of a completed registration form and either full payment or a purchase order number.
5. Invoices will be sent to the address on the registration form, unless otherwise specified.
6. Correspondence will be via the contact email address, unless otherwise specified.
7. Any changes to a booking must be made in writing and confirmation of this change will be acknowledged by us.
8. Cancellation charges may apply, as follows:
Cancellation within 4 weeks of course date: 25% of cost
Cancellation within 2 weeks of course date: 50% of cost
Cancellation within 1 week of course date: 100% of cost
9. Red Kite reserve the right to cancel a course if there is insufficient demand. In this case confirmed delegates will have their full course fees refunded.
10. On successful completion of the post-course assessment, including practical handling where appropriate, a certificate will be issued by the Scottish Accreditation Board. This will be sent to the address on the registration form, unless otherwise specified.
11. Training course materials remain the property of Red Kite and may not be circulated outside your organisation.